Exam Master Access
Exam Master requires user registration before you can use the site.
If you have already registered, click here to access Exam Master.
Please note: as of 2009, Exam Master supports these two web browsers ONLY: Internet Explorer 7+ and Firefox 3+.
- Access Exam Master Online
- Select "Click to Start".
- If you are a first time user, click "Not Registered Yet?" then on "I accept" to agree to Exam Master’s Licensing Terms.
- Complete the registration form and click "Submit Registration". Please register only once. Registration is required in order for Exam Master to maintain an examination and study history for each user.
- Confirmation of your registration and a password and will be emailed to you immediately.
Anyone having difficulties in receiving registration emails should contact email@example.com.
- Once registered, login to Exam Master with your username and password.
- You can change your password at any time by selecting "Settings" from the main menu.
- The Welcome Page provides descriptions of the main features and buttons. On Screen Help is provided throughout Exam Master. First time users may want to click "Help Topics" and "Tour" for a quick overview of Exam Master Online.
- Select "Current Exams" to access existing exams and study sessions.
Find more instructions in the Exam Master Online Quick Guide.
Exam Master Online is a newly updated USMLE and board preparation and review tool that provides access to thousands of basic and clinical sciences questions. The revised interface allows for quick, easy navigation and provides users the ability to create customized practice exams and study blocks. Detailed score reporting helps users target their study and identify strong and weak areas.
In November 2005, Exam Master completely revised its testing interface to closely match the USMLE exam. This new test mode interface includes features found in the USMLE exam such as the ability to attach notes to each question.
Exam Master covers USMLE Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 exams, as well as medical specialty board exams, including approximately 16,000 questions and explanations. Users can create custom exams and simulated board exams, study, and participate in review sessions.
Other included exams are NAPLEX (Pharmacy), NBDE Part 1 (Dentistry), and PANCE (Physician Assistants) .