Online board preparation and review
- Medical Students USMLE Review - All three steps
- Physician Assistants - PANCE / PANRE Review
- Residents - USMLE Review / Medical Specialty Board Review
- Physicians - Medical Specialty Board Review, perfect for certification or recertification
- Pharmacist Students - NAPLEX review
- Nursing Students - NCLEX-RN preparation and review
- Dental Students - NBDE Part 1 preparation and review
- Access Exam Master Online
- If you are a first time user, click "Not Registered Yet?"
- Complete the registration form and click "Submit Registration". Please register only once. Registration is required in order for Exam Master to maintain an examination and study history for each user. Please do not feel obligated to add your Student ID.
- Confirmation of your registration and a password and will be emailed to you immediately.
Anyone having difficulties in receiving registration emails should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once registered, login to Exam Master with your username and password.
Find more information on Exam Master's website.
Exam Master Online is a newly updated USMLE and board preparation and review tool that provides access to thousands of basic and clinical sciences questions. The revised interface allows for quick, easy navigation and provides users the ability to create customized practice exams and study blocks. Detailed score reporting helps users target their study and identify strong and weak areas.
In November 2005, Exam Master completely revised its testing interface to closely match the USMLE exam. This new test mode interface includes features found in the USMLE exam such as the ability to attach notes to each question.
Exam Master covers USMLE Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 exams, as well as medical specialty board exams, including approximately 16,000 questions and explanations. Users can create custom exams and simulated board exams, study, and participate in review sessions.