Lisa K. Traditi, MLS, AHIP
Department Head and Assistant Professor (1996 - present)
Health Sciences Library, University of Colorado Denver
12950 E. Montview Blvd.
Mail Stop A003
Aurora, CO 80045
- Health Sciences Library Education Programs
- Medical Informatics
- Evidence Based Practice
- Curriculum Integration
- Basic and advanced online searching of
- OVID Medline
- Cochrane Library
- ACP Journal Club
- Searching for the Evidence
- Web of Science
- Creating Influence
- Teaching about Evidence Based Practice.
- "Teaching about Evidence Based Practice Continuing Education Program. 2004 Annual Meeting, Southern Chapter of the Medical Library Association. Biloxi, MS.
- Traditi L, Le Ber JM, Beattie M, Meadows SE. From both sides now: Librarians' experiences at the Rocky Mountain Evidence-Based Health Care Workshop. Accepted for publication, J Med Libr Assoc. 2004 January
- "Teaching about Evidence Based Practice" Continuing Education Program. 2003 Annual Meeting, Midcontinental Chapter of the Medical Library Association. Sioux Falls, SD.
- "Creating Influence" Annual Meeting Program. 2003 Colorado Council of Medical Librarians. Denver, CO with Frank Traditi.
- Traditi L. "Searching the Literature" in Nursing Research Secrets. Ed. Kathleen S. Oman, Mary E. Krugman, Regina M. Fink. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus, c2003.
- "Searching for the Evidence" Pre-Conference Continuing Education Program. The 14th Annual Rocky Mountain Regional Multidisciplinary Research Symposium, 2003-2005. Denver, CO