Melissa De Santis, MLIS, AHIP
Interim Director (May 2015 to present) Administration Health Sciences Library University of Colorado Denver
Deputy Director (2007-May 2015)
Health Sciences Library, University of Colorado Denver 12950 E. Montview Blvd. Mail Stop A003 Aurora, CO 80045
- Library operations
- Library policies
- Exhibits in the Library
- Practicum or Service Learning opportunities
M.L.I.S. , UCLA, 1995 B.A., Psychology, UCLA, 1993
- Rios, G., De Santis, M. New Technologies. Continuing Education (CE) class taught on October 13, 2007 at the Joint MidContinental Midwest Chapter Meeting in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Rios, G., De Santis, M. Emerging Mobile Technologies. Continuing Education (CE) class taught at MLA Annual Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, May 2006.
- Rios, G., Howell, L., Gaines, J., De Santis, M. Library intranets: tools for knowledge management. Paper presentation at SCC/MLA 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas, October 2005.
- DeSantis, M., Gaines, J., Howell, L., Rios, G. Intranets: the evolution of library knowledge management. Poster at MLA 2005, San Antonio, Texas, May 2005.
- De Santis, M., Bardyn, T. Medical library middle managers: perceived challenges and opportunities. Paper presentation at MLA 2003, San Diego, California, May 2003.