Affiliated Users No Fee for Service (Free. No Rush Service)
- Students Enrolled in CU Anschutz Schools/Colleges paying the Academic Support Fee of the Anschutz Medical Campus -- more details.
- Paid University Faculty and Staff Employees on the CU Anschutz Medical Campus -- more details.
- CU Anschutz Residents paid by the University (on payroll with GME) -- more details.
- Regular Faculty Paid by Affiliate as declared by CU Anschutz Schools & verified by the Library.
- Unpaid CU Anschutz Faculty of all sorts: Adjunct/Adjoint, Clinical, Preceptor, Volunteer, etc.
- Retired CU Anschutz Faculty.
- CU Anschutz Fellows
- CU Anschutz Visiting Scholars
- CU Anschutz Visiting Students (students NOT paying the Anschutz Academic Support Fee)
- UPI employees
- CU Regents Board Members
Affiliated Users with Fee for Service [Charges: $8 Regular, $18 Rush]
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus Alumni who are residents of the State of Colorado
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus Volunteer Staff
- University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) Paid staff
- University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) Volunteers
- Residents paid by other health organizations/hospitals: TCH, Denver Health, etc.
- Other CU Faculty, Staff, and Students -- Auraria, Boulder, Colorado Springs
- CCML Members (Colorado Council of Medical Librarians)
Others [Charges: $18 Regular, $48 Rush]
If you are not affiliated in any fashion, you must be a resident of the State of Colorado to use our service.This "Other" category encompasses all other library users who are not identified as Primary, including but not limited to:
- Colorado Public
- Non-University Fellows
- Non-University Visiting Scholars
- All others not listed above
|Service||Turn Around Time
(averages & deliveries Mon-Fri only )
|Fee: Primary Patrons||Fee: Other Patrons|
|Note: No direct cost/fees for CU Anschutz students, Paid CU Anschutz faculty & staff and other primary affiliated patrons, or Paid Residents of the University -- Details||
DocDel 2~3 days
Borrowing 5~10 days
RUSH service not provided
|Regular service: Check online catalog to determine whether library owns a particular title (books or AV). For journal holdings, check our Find Journals tool.||
From library collection: 72-hour delivery, 3 business days M-F
Outside library collection: average 5 days for photocopies; average 10 days for other returnable items books, etc.
|48-hour RUSH: Photocopies from outside the Health Sciences Library's collection.||48 hour delivery||$18||$48|
|Same-Day RUSH: Photocopies from library's collection only. Check online catalog to determine whether library owns a particular title (books or AV). For journal holdings, check our Find Journals tool.||
Same day delivery
Requests received after 3:00pm may be processed the following business day.
|Bindery items: Items currently at the bindery that are not available through online catalog.||Average of 5 days||free
$12 for 48-hour rush
$48 for 48-hour rush
|Disabled Library Users: Photocopies from the Health Sciences Library's collection only.||48 hour delivery||$0.10 per page||$0.10 per page|