- Turn Around Time
- Delivery Options
- Disabled Users
- Payment Options
- Requesting Items Owned by the Library
- Services Chart
Requests are processed Monday through Friday only. Turn around times do not include weekends & state holidays. Turn around is not guaranteed because we rely on supplying libraries. If you pay for rush ILL service, you are guaranteed that we will do everything in our power to obtain the item within 48 hours. If we are unable to do so, you will be charged the regular service rate and be billed appropriately at the end of the month.
Please contact us if you have a question about the status of your request.
The Health Sciences Library abides by all provisions of the U.S. Copyright Law. We reserve the right to refuse any request believed to be in violation of that law.
- Email [PDF web]: Document is posted to the ILLiad web site in your ILLiad account. You will receive email notification and a link to login to ILLiad when the PDF is available. Article copies will not be sent to your email address directly. You will only receive notification and messages about your requests to your email address.
- Pick-up at the Health Sciences Library
- CU Denver | CU Anschutz Campus Mail
- U.S. Mail
For library users with disabilities that prevent them from operating the library's self-service photocopy machines, the ILL staff will photocopy Health Sciences Library materials for $.10 per page, instead of the regular per item charge. This service is available only during regular business hours. Only 48-hour regular delivery of these items is provided. More information for disabled library users
- CU Anschutz/UCH IN using a Speedtype number
Please check the IMPULSE catalog to determine if the items you need are available in print and/or electronic format at the Health Sciences Library before submitting your requests. Requests received for items available at the Health Sciences Library will be processed and you will be charged. The charge for staff to print from electronic resources is the same as the charge to photocopy items from the print collection.
Items at the bindery that are not available online may be requested free of charge by CU paid/retired faculty, staff, and students - regular service only. An additional $12.00 per item is required for 48-hour rush service. All library users are charged for items that are unavailable for any other reason, including claimed, damaged, late, lost, or stolen items.